BALDUR is a configurable linear trunking system that combines a slender design with optimal flexibility through a selection of luminaire modules, light distributions, system configurations, and mounting options. The trunking system forms the backbone of the BALDUR product line by providing the electrical and mechanical infrastructure, which may be configured into rows or square, rectangular, and cross grid patterns tailored to the interior space. Multiple trunks connect together with couplers that are automatically included for simplified ordering. Luminaire modules, accent fixtures, and cover plates snap into the trunk using the unique ClickFastTM system. Once installed, the system can be reconfigured without the use of tools by maintenance personnel, a key feature for retail applications.
Attractive design for general and accent spotlighting
• Stylish design with minimized dimensions. Cross-section is only 2.5" wide by 3" tall.
• Aesthetic transition between the trunk and luminaire modules for a balanced appearance - LED drivers, even for the spots, are concealed within the rail
• Single elegant trunking system provides the electrical and mechanical infrastructure for general illumination and accent lighting
Configuring your system
• Determine trunk length based on your run
• Select linear luminaire modules
• Select accent spots
• Select blind plates, track rails, and occupancy sensor modules if needed
• Select coupling pieces, end caps, and X-L-T connectors
• Select suspension and power supply cables and canopies